BMW S1000RR 2015 – 16 ARCS GP1/GP1R & GP2/GP2R & V3 ARCS DE-CAT
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /var/www/dev.alfamotori.ru/data/www/dev.alfamotori.ru/wp-content/themes/design/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 60
BMW S1000RR 2015 – 16 GP1/GP1R & GP2/GP2R & V3 ARCS DE-CAT EXHAUST SYSTEMS
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip in silver/titanium can or Black/black ceramic can. No db killer available.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
V3 is a 150mm/200mm/250mm can in Black Ceramic or titanium
* Full titanium construction
* Advanced flow dynamics
* No remap required for the de-cat but adding a fuelling module will give significant gains
* performance gains of around 8-12 bhp will be achieved with the de-cat system depending on the tune
* The GP1/GP2 it uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
* Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
* Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
* Full instructions supplied
* In race use situations we advise regular insert re packing or removal of the insert completely.
* Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time.
* ARCS de-cat 15-16 requires cutting off your cat box then our parts simply clamp in place, no welding required.
DB LEVELS – TESTED AT 5500RPM
* With GP1R can – 103Db/106 without killer
* With GP2R can – 103Db/106 Without killer
* With GP2 can – 101Db/103 Without killer
* With V3 can – 98Db/100 Without killer
* Weight: 1kg