S1000R 2012 – 2016 GP1/R & GP2/R & V3 FULL
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /var/www/dev.alfamotori.ru/data/www/dev.alfamotori.ru/wp-content/themes/design/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 60
S1000R 2012 – 2016 GP1/R & GP2/R & V3 FULL EXHAUST SYSTEMS
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip in silver/titanium can or Black/black ceramic can. No db killer available.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
V3 is a 150mm/200mm/250mm can in Black Ceramic or titanium
* The GP1 is our latest exhaust design with clean lines, no springs and minimal parts to give a slick clean look.
* It sounds & looks totally MOTO GP!
* As with all of our exhausts performance gains of around 5-10bhp will be achieved with the slip on and full systems around 10-14bhp
* No remap required for the Slip on options but adding a race ecu and fuelling module will give significant gains as seen with our GP2 and GP2R options.
* Like the GP2 it uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
* Removable db killer also supplied.
* Available in titanium and carbon with titanium or black ceramic tear drop or round tips.
* Carbon option is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
* Full system simply bolts on.
* No welding required
* All parts supplied with Full step by step instructions
* Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
* For more pictures see S1000RR pages
DB LEVELS – TESTED AT 5500RPM
* With GP1R can – 103Db/106 without killer
* With GP2R can – 103Db/106 Without killer
* With GP2 can – 101Db/103 Without killer
* With V3 can – 98Db/100 Without killer
* Weight: 1.5kg