Тюнинг для AUSTIN RACING A•T•O•M TUNING
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /var/www/dev.alfamotori.ru/data/www/dev.alfamotori.ru/wp-content/themes/design/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 60
KTM DUKE 390
* Adding the A.T.O.M will greatly improve power & torque as shown with below graph.
* De-cat unit comes with advanced map and airbox modification.
* Austin Racing hold no responsibility for damages caused when running the bike with a de-cat system without the correct fuelling solution.
KTM DUKE 790
* Fuelling device required to run RS22 de-cat and hi-slung de-cat system
* Comes pre-loaded with our optimised map for your chosen exhaust system
* Comes with full fitting instructions
* Comes supplied with Airbox lid modification
* stock fuelling on the 790 is designed to get around EU emissions control rather than performance, Our slip-on systems will work within stock fuelling however will be drastically improved with the use of the A.T.O.M fuelling device, It is essential to use this module on our de-cat systems
* Our A.T.O.M unit provides an ignition & fuel mapping, the unit is one of the most advanced systems on the market. It uses superior connectors and has massive capabilities for ecu action control. The time and effort creating these maps for each bike model is extremely intensive. We keep the mapping within safe working parameters using oil analysis information preserving engine life whilst achieving optimum performance.
* Be sure to select the correct option when ordering, choose either slip-on if retaining your cat box or de-cat if using the RS22 or the de-cat GP1 option.
KTM SUPERDUKE 1290
* The A.T.O.M for the super duke 1290 fits to all model years. The unit optimises fuelling and ignition mapping for your chosen AR exhaust option. The A.T.O.M remaps your top 2 maps whilst leaving the rain mode unaffected. The kit also includes the exhaust flapper valve servo delete plug to ensure no error codes are shown once the servo is removed.
* The mapping will achieve good performance gains throughout the rev range with large torque increases. The mapping optimises whilst still keeping the engine within safe working parameters.
* Please ensure to chose the correct A.T.O.M option for your bike model year from the drop down menu and correct for if you already have the KTM dealer supplied after market exhaust map installed.