Выхлопная система для 2009 – 2020 RSV4 SLIP-ON EXHAUST OPTIONS
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /var/www/dev.alfamotori.ru/data/www/dev.alfamotori.ru/wp-content/themes/design/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 60
2009 – 2020 RSV4 SLIP-ON EXHAUST OPTIONS
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip, No db killer available.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
V3 is a 150mm/200mm/250mm can in Black Ceramic or titanium
* Full titanium construction
* Advanced flow dynamics
* 2017/18/19 RF/RR models include servo delete plug
* 2019 model comes with hanger to bolt to stock footpeg
* Servo eliminator also sold separately HERE
* The GP1/GP2 uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
* Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
* Decats the bike
* Simply bolt on and ride!
* No remap required however adding a race ecu map or mapped PCV will give additional power gains
* Gives a 3-5 bhp power gain
* Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
* Full instructions supplied
* For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
* Extension bracket to give greater heel clearance NOT required with RSV4-RF model
* Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
DB LEVELS – TESTED AT 5500RPM
* With GP1R can – 107db without killer / 103 with killer
* With GP2R can – 108db without killer / 103 with killer
* With GP2 can – 105 without killer / 102 with killer
* With V3 can (250mm) – 102 without killer / 100 with killer
* Weight: 1.3kg