Выхлопная система для BMW S1000RR 2015 – 16 GP1/R & GP2/R & V3 FULL
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /var/www/dev.alfamotori.ru/data/www/dev.alfamotori.ru/wp-content/themes/design/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 60
BMW S1000RR 2015-16 GP1/R & GP2/R & V3 FULL EXHAUST SYSTEMS
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip in silver/titanium can or Black/black ceramic can. No db killer available.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
V3 is a 150mm/200mm can in Black Ceramic or titaniumRe-map is required with the full system
* Choose from Titanium or advanced Inconel headers for maximum performance !
* Advanced flow dynamics
* Performance gains of around 8-14bhp will be achieved with the full system depending on map.
* The GP1/GP2 uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels depending on end can option from 96 to 110 plus-LOUD!
* Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
* Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
* If you choose the V3 end can option, this system will pass any UK track day at 96Db with all of the inserts being used in the link pipes.
* For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
* Full instructions supplied.
* Adding Ceramic coating only coats the upper, for full system coating please contact us for pricing.
* Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
DB LEVELS – TESTED AT 5500RPM
* With GP1R can – 103Db/106 without killer
* With GP2R can – 103Db/106 Without killer
* With GP2 can – 101Db/103 Without killer
* With V3 can – 98Db/100 Without killer
* Titanium headers only: 1.7kg
* Inconel headers only: 2kg