Выхлопная система для KTM DUKE 890 HI-SLUNG EU APPROVED SLIP-ON & DE-CAT S
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /var/www/dev.alfamotori.ru/data/www/dev.alfamotori.ru/wp-content/themes/design/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 60
KTM DUKE 890 HI-SLUNG SLIP-ON & DE-CAT EXHAUST SYSTEMS
To add headers to complete the full system CLICK HERE
* Full titanium construction
* Advanced flow dynamics
* Stock fuelling on the 790 is designed to get around EU emissions control rather than performance, It is essential to use our A.T.O.M module on our de-cat systems. If no A.T.O.M is used with our de-cat systems your exhaust warranty will be invalid.
* Our A.T.O.M unit provides an ignition & fuel mapping, the unit is one of the most advanced systems on the market. It uses superior connectors and has massive capabilities for ecu action control. The time and effort creating these maps for each bike model is extremely intensive. We keep the mapping within safe working parameters using oil analysis information preserving engine life whilst achieving optimum performance.
* Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time.
* Please Also note the 790 systems no longer come supplied with a removable Db killer as they feature an advanced internal instead.
* The A.T.O.M unit must be used on any version of the bike running our RS22/de-cat systems, this includes the restricted L
* Slip-on A•T•O•M increases mid range & peak power
* versions available, Performance gains on the L version will be noticeable up until 7,000 RPM at which point the restriction will prevent power gains above this RPM, however is essential for safe running of the bike.
* For our A•T•O•M tuning device (CLICK HERE)
* 790 GP1 de-cat – 1.3KG
* 790 standard system – 6.7KG
* Total weight saving – 5.4KG
* Stock header weight – 2.9KG
* Austin Racing header weight – 1.1KG
* header weight saving – 1.8KG
SLIP-ON DB LEVELS – TESTED AT 4500RPM
* Short 110mm can – 98 db
* Long 170mm can – 96 db
* V3 mini – 98 db
* V3 mini (200mm) – 96 db
* V3 150mm – 96 db
* V3 200mm – 95 db
* V3 250mm – 94 db
* GP1RS – 98db
* Short 110mm can – 106 db
* Long 170mm can – 103 db
* V3 mini – 106 db
* V3 mini (200mm) – 103 db
* V3 150mm – 102 db
* V3 200mm – 101 db
* V3 250mm – 100 db
* GP1RS – 106 db